Solid fuel Fired Boilers
Capacity – 5000 kg/hr 50,000 kg/hr
Pressure – 25 kg/cm² to 90 kg/cm²(g)
Fuels – LDO, HSD, FO, LSHS, Natural gas, LPG, Biogas
Solid fuels such as Wood, Coal, Briquettes, Sawdust, Bagasse, rice husk, coffee husk, palm shell, Groundnut shell, coconut shell etc.
This is a twin-drum water tube boiler. Top drum is steam drum and bottom drum is water or mud drum. This is most suitable for applications that require uninterrupted boiler operation even on fuel which have a high fouling tendency. Bi-drum boilers can be used for generating saturated steam as well as superheated steam. Superheated steam is used for incidental power generation or cogeneration power in industries such as sugar, distilleries, paper, Tea, solvent extraction, rice, textiles, etc.
All type of grates like fixed grate, Fluidized bed, Controlled air combustion, Dumping grate, Pulsating grate, Travelling grate, chain grate can be fitted according to fuel availability & capacity of Boiler. FBC is suitable for burning coal or lignite or other agro-based low-grade fuels
Dumping grate or pulsating grate is suited for burning fibrous & moist fuels obtained from industrial waste & agricultural residues, Travelling grate is suited for burning low ash fuels.
- Bi-drum boilers are also called as Power generation boiler/Co-generation Boilers.
• These Boilers are multifuel type boilers.
• Automatic fuel handling with conveyors is possible.
• Automatic ash removal system can be easily incorporated.
• Multiple doors are available for manual fuel feeding & ash handling.
• Easy for installation
• Air pre heater, economisers can be provided to enhance output and efficiency
• Particulate emission can controlled using Multicyclone Dust Collectors, bag filter or ESP.