Capacity – 2000 kg/hr 15,000 kg/hr
Pressure – 10 kg/cm² to 25 kg/cm²(g)
Fuels – Solid fuels such as Wood, Coal, Briquettes, Sawdust, Bagasse, rice husk, coffee husk, palm shell, Groundnut shell, coconut shell etc.
Composite type boiler is combination of smoke tube & water tube design. This construction gives benefits of both types of designs. Membrane panel type water tube structure is attached to smoke tube type shell. Furnace is made of channels & beams which is covered by refractory bricks & fire bricks. Multiple fuel feeding doors & ash doors are provided as per capacity of Boiler. ID and FD fans are provided for maintaining balanced draught
All type of grates like fixed grate, Fluidized bed, Controlled air combustion, Dumping grate, Pulsating grate, Travelling grate, chain grate can be fitted according to fuel availability & capacity of Boiler.
• These Boilers are multifuel type boilers.
• The firing system can be modified for burning multiple fuels.
• Multiple doors are available for manual fuel feeding & ash handling.
• Easy for installation
• Most customized type design
• Accessories like Air pre heater, economiser, water pre heater can be provide to enhance output and efficiency
• The furnace is also external to the boiler to enable combustion of high moisture agro-fuels like bagasse.
• Particulate emission controlled using Multicyclone Dust Collectors, bag filters and ESP.